Mission & Vision
A continent realising economic social cultural rights for its population while guaranteeing gender equality, social inclusion and security and sustainable use of resources for all to live in peace and dignity.
To contribute to the realisation of economic social cultural rights in Africa through effective implementation of research, advocacy and empowerment programmes and monitoring states' compliance with economic social cultural rights implementation.
Values and Commitments
- Equality of all persons including gender equality and social inclusion
- Transparency and accountability in all levels of engagements
- Participation of all levels of society
- Engagement through mutual dialogue
- Respect for all voices of society and actors
- Models of excellence in all CESCRA undertakings